[Using Sakai] Configuration of MyWorkspace

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed May 7 15:57:33 PDT 2014

Hi

Go to the administration workspace, sites tool. Edit the !user site. New
users will get that as the base for their my workspace. Existing users can
have their my workspace site deleted to get the new site on next login.
Content won't be deleted just the tools. May or may not be an issue if you
let your users customise the site already.

Cheers
Steve

sent from my mobile device