[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Unjoining of Courses

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 03:28:46 PDT 2014

Hi,

Do you mean the site is joinable and you want it to be unjoinable after a
period of time? You could write a quartz job to run periodically, select
all joinable sites, and check some time of a site and if it has past, then
flip the joinable flag.

Sites that are not joinable are also not unjoinable (there's a brain teaser
for you!).

cheers,
Steve