[Using Sakai] Site title blanks..

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Thu Jun 12 05:21:54 PDT 2014

Ah, yes!
Thanks – should have remembered this!

But it then also means that unless some pre/re-formatting is used, displayed names are possibly not actual ones.
I suppose we should then have a convention to avoid this.

(Might it be good for the set-Title page to alert to this if multiple blanks are used, or else have the blanks actually displayed in the titles?)

From: Steve Swinsburg [mailto:steve.swinsburg at gmail.com]
Cc: sakai-user at collab.sakaiproject.org
Unless you use html entities like nbsp, multiple spaces are generally treated as one, in html.

sent from my mobile device