[Using Sakai] LMS-SIS updates via ftp-pull?

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Feb 19 09:41:54 PST 2014

[sakai-user]

Hi All,

I responded off-line to Gregory and he seems to think this could be a
useful answer to his question, so I'm reposting to the list:

Are you familiar with Simple Sakai SIS Services?

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/IMSES/Simple+Sakai+SIS+Services

Cheers,
Neal Caidin
Sakai Community Coordinator