[Using Sakai] Late assignments

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Sun Dec 21 17:30:13 PST 2014

Is there an easy or recommended way to accept late assignments for just one student?
Currently we modify the assignment, wait till they submit, and then revert it back to its standard dates.

That seems a bit troublesome and crude - can one change an accept-until date for only one student on an assignment?

On the assignments page, for grading a student's assignment (even if nothing submitted), it seems one can extend the individual re-submissions date, but last time I checked that would only work if they had originally submitted something.

Couldn't /shouldn't/ this also allow a corresponding individual change to the "accept-until" data for that student on that assignment?