[Using Sakai] [DG: Teaching & Learning] REMINDER > Today's Teaching and Learning Call

Ramachandran,Narasi rnarasi at ufl.edu
Wed Oct 30 11:05:04 PDT 2013

http://etherpad.ctools.org/oYPdKc5OhT

From: pedagogy-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org [mailto:pedagogy-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org] On Behalf Of Josh Baron
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 11:32 AM
To: pedagogy at collab.sakaiproject.org; portfolio at collab.sakaiproject.org; sakai-user at collab.sakaiproject.org
Subject: [DG: Teaching & Learning] REMINDER > Today's Teaching and Learning Call

As a reminder, we will holding our weekly teaching and learning call today from 2 - 3 PM Eastern Time (New York).  Dial-in information and a link to our Etherpad for notetaking is posted on the Sakai Wiki at: https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Sakai+Teaching+and+Learning+Conference+Calls.

As we discussed last week, Yitna and I have taken some time to further populate and update the T&L Capability Review spreadsheet (URL below).  We'd like to review it with the group to get input and see if we can get some assistance completing the population process.  I'd suggest that we also try and discuss some more specifics around how we might approach these light weight usability tests that we've discussed in the past and which came up on the last call.

Talk with everyone soon, Josh

Josh

T&L Capability Review Spreadsheet > https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsDvrV3rD2IWdFF0NTFScEt1MWUxSlNHRGdaR1l1eFE#gid=0
Joshua Baron