[Using Sakai] Lessons tool - Grade Comments on Student Pages

Francis, Nathan nfrancis at vt.edu
Tue Oct 29 16:45:18 PDT 2013

In the Lessons tool, we have an instructor who is having trouble with the grade comments on student pages.
I have done additional testing and I can't get the feature to allow the ability to grade comments on student pages to work. Here is a brief 2 minute video explaining the situation:
http://screencast.com/t/YV9MNw7EGyHo
I wanted to check if anyone else has encountered that issue or if there is a related Known Issue about this feature.
Thanks in advance!
Sincerely,
-Nathan