[Using Sakai] 2.9 Breadcrumbs?

John Ansorge ansorgej at ohsu.edu
Tue Oct 29 13:56:06 PDT 2013

Hi Katie,
I found the easiest way to suppress that was to hide it with CSS.  I added this rule to our portal.css

.portletTitle .title h2 .siteTitle {
    display: none;
}

If you'd like it to appear for the first tool on that page, you can add this rule:

#col1of2 .siteTitle:first-of-type {
    display: inline;
}

That did the trick for us.