[Using Sakai] Site/course relative URLs?

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Mon Oct 21 06:06:17 PDT 2013

Neal,
Thanks - link migration sounds just right, but I didn't really understand all the details of actual semantics from the long (~20 page!) JIRA.

In some cases it flags links for a need of manual editing (or at least approval) because the links are in fact broken by un-migrated (unpublished in the duplicate) content. I was not completely clear what it would do for Resources content, which is published - but from the test plan it sounds like it would just be an updated new URL link, which is exactly what I wanted.

And one more case where its good to start by searching for JIRAs when in question - Google does find this one on the right query!

Thanks again,
Gregory

Subject: Re: [Using Sakai] Site/course relative URLs?

Hi Gregory,

Check out

and see if this addresses what you are looking for? Slated for Sakai 2.10.

Cheers,
Neal

Neal Caidin
Sakai CLE Community Coordinator