[Using Sakai] Rescoring quiz in Samigo after a change in correct answer

Marilyn Dispensa mdispensa at ithaca.edu
Mon Oct 14 12:19:35 PDT 2013

Thanks everyone.
I actually figured out something. I did suggest the rescoring method where you go into  Scores and then just modify the grade.  But then after the test was closed, I edited the published quiz, edited the question and added additional options for the correct answer  I clicked "Regrade and Republish" and it did rescore properly.
Marilyn