[Using Sakai] Chrome 30 and HTTP

Matt Clare Matt.Clare at BrockU.CA
Tue Oct 8 12:27:44 PDT 2013

Hi,

	Just wanted to thank those on Sak-Dev who initially helped with the Chrome 30 and HTTP issue/thread I started , and introduce sakai-user to the subject http://collab.sakaiproject.org/pipermail/sakai-dev/2013-October/subject.html

	A number of responders in Sakai-dev mentioned a few solutions that have been successful.

	At Brock University we've solved the issue on our development system by enabling the load balancer's active re-writing of outbound pages (this is the de-CITRIX'ed terminology I've chosen to use) to rewrite the links to our own Sakai url to always be HTTPS.  Others have solved the issue at the Sakai config and Tomcat levels.

	.\.\att

::  Matt Clare
Manager, eLearning
Centre for Pedagogical Innovation
Part-time Instructor
Interactive Arts and Sciences
Brock University, Niagara Region, Ontario, Canada
http://brocku.ca/pedagogical-innovation    905 688 5550 xt 4539   Office: SBH321

Running for Parkinson's Research this October http://www2.michaeljfox.org/site/TR/Sponsored/TeamFox?px=1624726&pg=personal&fr_id=1400