[Using Sakai] SCORM Player

Christian Aziz caziz at rutgers.edu
Fri Oct 4 06:42:39 PDT 2013

Hi Zaahirah,

If you just need a way to display a SCORM file without needing the
additional analytics that it typically involves, Lessons would be the tool
to use. It can consume them quite simply. Most of the time, all you'll need
to do is open up Lessons, click More Tools, then click Add Website. In the
dialogue that appears, select the file to upload. As long as the uploaded
zip contains a main HTML file within its root directory, Lessons will take
it and produce a link on the page as well as store the contents of the
extracted zip within Resources.

If you need additional help, feel free to reach out to me.

Christian V. Aziz
Project Manager - OIRT
Coadjutant Faculty - SC&I

101I Administrative Services Building Annex 1
56 Bevier Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854
Tel: 848-445-8732 | Fax: 732-445-5539