[Using Sakai] question on student sign up options

Katie Golus kgolus at antioch.edu
Tue Nov 19 15:04:43 PST 2013

We've also used the relatively low-tech Wiki and Google Doc methods with
good success at our school.  I'll confess that it's actually our only
remaining use of the Wiki tool (to my knowledge).

-Katie

_____________________
Katie Golus, Ed.M.
Instructional Designer
Antioch University
602 Anacapa Street
Santa Barbara, CA  93101
805-962-8179 x5161
kgolus at antioch.edu

Have an IT-related concern? Please contact the help desk, available 24/7.
Web form: IT Helpdesk <https://helpdesk.antioch.edu/> or Phone:
1-866-662-0056