[Using Sakai] sakai-user Digest, Vol 49, Issue 19

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Thu Mar 14 10:13:46 PDT 2013

Fine - I found from the CKeditor page that just using the Ctl-right-click (instead of the traditional right-click) does pass spelling corrections to the browser, which is fine for us for now.

It is a slight deviation in the user interface, but the main feature is there.

Sorry that I had missed this earlier!