[Using Sakai] Assignment problem clicking on returned submission

Anders Nordkvist anders.nordqvist at his.se
Thu Mar 14 06:35:45 PDT 2013

Ok, thanks for answering. I haven't modified anything prior to the error and it's just appearing on one assignment when trying to view submissions with teachers that are instructors. When I check the submissions on that assignment as an admin there's no problem!

Regards
Anders Nordkvist
System administrator
University Of Skövde