[Using Sakai] translation into Polish

Beata Leśniak-Plewińska b.lesniak-plewinska at mchtr.pw.edu.pl
Fri Mar 8 14:03:31 PST 2013

I work at the Warsaw University of Technolgy. Since we lack any LMS I
have done some research and decided to learn how to use Sakai CLE. I
have persuaded our admin to install the demo version on one of our
servers and started to "play" with the software. Unfortunately, there is
any University in Poland which have adopted Sakai CLE, as far I know.
Probably for this reason Polish is not on the list of languages a user
may select in Preferences. Does anybody know if there is any chance for
translation Sakai CLE into Polish? It would be very difficult to
encourage my colleagues and especially students to use the environment
which is not localized.

Cheers,
Beata