[Using Sakai] How to change the (gateway) home website in the portal

David Barroso david.barroso at udl.cat
Sun Jun 16 23:07:32 PDT 2013

Hello,

The default gateway site is "!gateway". You can modify it using the
Sites tool
in Administration Workspace, searching this Site ID and then modifying pages
and tools.

Another option is to build a new gateway site and configure it as default
using the property

gatewaySiteId= newGatewaySiteID

in sakai.properties

Regards,

David Barroso Iglesias   david.barroso at udl.cat
Universitat de Lleida
Àrea de sistemes d'Informació i Comunicacions
Cap de projectes interns

University of Lleida
Information and Communication Systems Service
Internal project manager

Tlf: +34 973 702040
Fax: +34 973 702130