[Using Sakai] webdav not working on 2.9.x Windows 7

Anders Nordkvist anders.nordqvist at his.se
Mon Jun 10 07:09:18 PDT 2013

Hi,

We are testing the Sakai 2.9.x for an upgrade from 2.7.x this summer. Now we can't get webdav to work. When I try to map (we use Windows 7) the http-adress. It just  says Windows cannot access.
The Anyclient software doesn't work either it says "Unable to connect to server. Try again?". The mapping works on Ubuntu so I suppose there is some Windows 7 problem. We have set up tomcat 7 according to the Sakai installation manual.  We doesn't get anything in the logs and when setting a path to a log for Anyclient the file comes up empty. Does anyone have a clue here?

mvh
Anders Nordqvist
Systemadministratör
IT-avdelningen