[Using Sakai] Video Call Plugin's Test Request

Alexandre Ballesté alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
Tue Jul 30 23:20:12 PDT 2013

Hello everyone,

We got an stable version of Sakai video chat plugin. We had to solve
some details to work in a cluster environment but finally we can offer
you a release candidate.

Now, our intention is to know if that feature can be included on trunk,
for this reason we prepared a TEST fest to achieve to purposes:

- Get any bug we missed.
- Enable the community to test this functionality. That would help CLE
members to decide if it would be interesting to put in the trunk on not.

We prepared a Sakai site at University of Murcia's QA server with the
instruction to complete a test of functionalities of video calls.

If you want to participate, you must create an account at
http://sakai-trunk.atica.um.es/portal/site/!gateway/page/!gateway-700
<http://sakai-trunk.atica.um.es/portal/site/%21gateway/page/%21gateway-700>
and join to the 'Test Video Chat Test' site. There you will find the
instructions we wrote there. You will see that in that site you will
find a sign-up tool to coordinate the availability of people to test
each other.

Thanks in advance

Juan José Meroño Sánchez
Alexandre Ballesté Crevillén

Alexandre Ballesté Crevillén  alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
University of Lleida
Information and Communication Systems Service
Analyst / Programmer
Twitter: @sinmsinm

Tlf: +34 973 702148
Fax: +34 973 702130