[Using Sakai] Using SAKAI Course sites

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Jul 30 04:50:58 PDT 2013

Hi Igor,

You are more likely to get an answer to questions of a technical nature on the Production list (system admins, dbas, etc) , production at collab.sakaiproject.org , or the Developers list, sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org .  The Developers list is a bit more active, but you could try both.

This list is primarily focused on using Sakai, not developing or debugging it.

Cheers,
Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
Apereo Foundation