[Using Sakai] Time zones, relative instead of global?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Jul 29 07:20:31 PDT 2013

Yea, for sure you'd have to have something that disabled the users from
changing their time zone information and relying on it from a provider
otherwise everyone would set it to whatever gave them the most time. (-12)

It seems like this would always have some element of unfairness though,
even if you had the release dates also locked to this time zone.