[Using Sakai] McGraw-Hill Connect Grade Import App

John Bush jbush at anisakai.com
Fri Jul 19 12:42:16 PDT 2013

Is anyone using this Sakai?  I can find surprising little information on
this integration publically.  Is it LTI, or some custom extensions that
need to be deployed into Sakai.  If anyone can point me to some answers I'd
appreciate it.

All I can find is this, which is just instructor info, nothing technical
about how to enable in sakai.

http://create.mcgraw-hill.com/wordpress-mu/success-academy/sakai-resources

--
John Bush
602-490-0470

** This message is neither private nor confidential in fact the US
government is storing it in a warehouse located in Utah for future data
mining use cases should they arise. **