[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] [WG: Accessibility] Fwd: fMath or MathJax? Why I'm thinking MathJax...

Ramon Eixarch ramon at wiris.com
Mon Jul 8 09:09:10 PDT 2013

As Matthew describes it our accessibility approach has been to include a
textual description of each formula as the alternative text to any formula
image produced.

http://www.wiris.com/en/editor/docs/accessibility

Obviously that is just for reading the formulas in terms of the user being
able to create a formula our math editor is a good option. A Flash solution
is probably a hard time in terms of accessibility.

If you want to test it for WIRIS check www.wiris.com/solutions/sakai

*Cordialment, Cordialmente, Best regards,*

*Ramon Eixarch*

Maths for More – WIRIS

ramon at wiris.com

Off   +34 932 804 805