[Using Sakai] user view of assignments

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Tue Jan 22 04:52:59 PST 2013

Thanks Steve.

I now recall that I had removed this permission because otherwise the instructor was also listed on all gradebook lists for assignments, which  biased the grades and made the exported grade lists need editing to remove them.

If this is right, seems like one has a choice of either not being able to view assignment submissions like a student, or having the gradebook lists be "wrong" - neither a good choice? Am I missing something about how to best do this?

In any case if there is not going to be a view submit as student option, the note saying there is should also be suppressed.

From: Steve Swinsburg <steve.swinsburg at gmail.com<mailto:steve.swinsburg at gmail.com>>

Subject: Re: [Using Sakai] user view of assignments

Hi Gregory,

Make sure the role in question has the asn.submit permission.

cheers,

Steve