[Using Sakai] user view of assignments

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Mon Jan 21 19:51:59 PST 2013

In the assignments tool, as an Instructor when I click "student view" it includes a note that:
"The list of assignments below appears exactly as a student will see it. By clicking 'Submit as Student', you can work through the assignment exactly as a student will, including submitting the assignment."

However there is no such option shown.

But if I login as admin, and do the same thing, that option is there.

Seems like a bug if an instructor cannot see this, and also if the note says it is there but it is not!

(Version 2.8)