[Using Sakai] lessonbuilder cannot play flash online?

Hedrick Charles hedrick at rutgers.edu
Tue Jan 1 09:53:15 PST 2013

We use FLV files regularly. I wonder whether the problem is with SSL. They player will try to connect to the host using the host using SSL if your site uses SSL. If the certificate is not valid this will fail, even though most operations work fine if you tell your browser to continue. There can also be problems in some types of load balancer configuration.