[Using Sakai] Room-Management in Sakai CLE

mail at nicolaslehmann.de mail at nicolaslehmann.de
Mon Feb 25 16:03:27 PST 2013

Hello everybody,

is there a tool in Sakai CLE for the room management?

Our University has a lot of rooms (as I think many other universities too). The room occupancy is a real problem we have to schedule.

Until now we use a self written software to handle this problem, but we want to migrate completely to Sakai CLE, so it would be useful to have such a tool integrated in Sakai CLE.

How do other universities handle the room management problem?

Greetings from Berlin

Nicolas Lehmann

TA Nicolas Lehmann
Freie Universität Berlin