[Using Sakai] Statistics for admin, but not users?

Anand Mehta anand.mehta at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 09:36:55 PST 2013

Hi Gregory,

There is a SiteStats Admin tool that you can add to the Administration Workspace. Please see section 7.3 on this page - https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/STAT/Installation+Guide#InstallationGuide-73AddtheSiteStatsadminviewsitelisttoasite.

You may also want to set collectEventsForSiteWithToolOnly at org.sakaiproject.sitestats.api.StatsUpdateManager setting to false in sakai.properties if you want to collect stats for all sites in your Sakai instance. Please see https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/STAT/Configuration+Options for SiteStats configuration settings.

Thanks,
Anand