[Using Sakai] Missing keys error

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Mon Feb 11 15:23:07 PST 2013

Are you able to reproduce this problem on the nightly 2.8.x QA server (http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8081/portal)? Generally missing key errors are an indication of problems during development, where there is a mismatch between the UI and the properties files used to generate localized text to display in the UI. Have you built this 2.8.2 instance from source? Have you made any changes?

- Beth