[Using Sakai] Sakai Site page tools alignment

Sarath Babu sarath704 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 07:45:36 PST 2013

i want to customize sakai site tool configuration like this format using
layouts. but by default in sakai layout is possible by double layout or
single layout. actually i need combination of both first row is double
column layout and remaining single column layouts.

please tell me is there any option to do like this.or provide me guidance
how to customize .here i am inserted image i want tool alignment like
this[image:
Inline image 1]