[Using Sakai] Flavors of admin powers for support partners

Francesca Socolick francesca.socolick at nyu.edu
Tue Dec 10 07:02:23 PST 2013

Hi all,

We're looking to expand our user base for those who provide Tier 2 support
at our University. In terms of granting super powers, I wanted to hear what
other schools do.

In terms of what we have, we're running 2.8.1, and also have Delegated
Access installed for those who need to get into select sites, but not much
else.

The goal is to encourage our Tier 2 group to do everything we do in Tier 3
(create sandbox course sites, get into any course site, become the
instructor) however I'm not sure I want to add everyone into the Admin
Workspace.

Thoughts?

--
Francesca Socolick
Instructional Designer and Usability Engineer