[Using Sakai] Error at trying to delete a forum

Rafael Morales Gamboa rmorales at suv.udg.mx
Sat Aug 24 19:37:41 PDT 2013

Hello,

I have a forum on Sakai 2.9.0-all which I am trying to delete, but I
have not being able to do it. I could delete a theme in it, so now the
forum is empty, but everytime I try to delete it I get the following
error message:

    Estado HTTP 404 -
    /messageforums-tool/jsp/discussionForum/forum/dfForumSettings.jsp
    type Informe de estado
    mensaje
    /messageforums-tool/jsp/discussionForum/forum/dfForumSettings.jsp
    descripción El recurso requerido no está disponible (translation:
    the required resource is not available).
    Apache Tomcat/7.0.33

I had a look at the log file, and I could not find any error nor warning
in it.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Rafael