[Using Sakai] Question after update to 2.9.x

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Aug 21 04:59:22 PDT 2013

Hi Anders,

Do you mean the Link tool or the Web Content tool? The Web Content tool does have this option. The Link tool, I don't know much about (not sure how it works). The Web Content tool is for linking to external web sites. The Link tool is for connecting to external applications (which seems somewhat redundant to me with the LTI tool, which is the IMS standard).

Not sure if that helps?

Cheers,
Neal

Neal Caidin