[Using Sakai] Using SAKAI Course sites

igor Novopashenny Igor at escience.uni-bremen.de
Tue Aug 13 23:16:00 PDT 2013

Thank you for the advice, but it didn't help.
But I don't understand why
I try to describe my problem once more.
I log in SAKAI as instructor.
Then I go to the course site.
In the course site I use the tool section info.
In this tool I add section
In the Meetings details I mark the days and start/end time.
After it I expect that these meeting details must be seen in the schedule.
So the Instructor and the students have the information about the lectures,
practice, etc.
But it looks like that NOTHING from the meeting details is shown in the
schedule.
Regards Igor