[Using Sakai] Using SAKAI Course sites

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Aug 12 07:08:45 PDT 2013

Hi Igor,

I'm not 100% sure, but I think that it is a feature that has never been implemented.

I notice this Jira - https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-11486 , which seems related in that it requires support for repeating events. Maybe this is the reason it does not support the Section tool?

When you say "Appointments" do you mean "Meeting Details"?  Otherwise, maybe we are talking about different things.

Cheers,
Neal

Neal Caidin
Sakai CLE Community Coordinator