[Using Sakai] Using SAKAI Course sites

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 05:37:36 PDT 2013

Hi,

sakai_site_groups holds info about a group in a site. Then the user details
are stored in the various sakai_realm_* tables.
Again, don't touch the tables directly. Use the API. You can use Quartz
within Sakai to run jobs on a regular basis and then load data into the
system if you need to.

cheers,
Steve