[Using Sakai] link to resource folder?

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Fri Sep 28 20:35:36 PDT 2012

OK, I got it - I have to go to resources, edit details, copy URL, then go back to options, edit, edit hyperlink, and paste in the copied URL.

Seems like it would be easier if I could just browse to it, and I thought the new editor in 2.8 was going to support that.

Subject: link to resource folder?

I want to have a link on the site-info page that takes someone to a folder in resources, not a particular file.

When I browse-server under add-hyperlink, it requires me to select a file, is there a way to browse to a folder instead?

(V2.8)