[Using Sakai] Multi-language site title

Julian Brown brownjulian27 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 05:56:37 PDT 2012

Thanks a lot for your extensive answer Diego.

I was however hoping that according to Steve's answer on the topic that
this task would be easier:

"Everything else can be translated, tool and page names and of course the
content of tools. Soak is able to load the correct language pack based on
the user preferences. I don't see it being too difficult to have multiple
site titles for different languages, there is no UI for it though. "

I have seen that changing the user's preferences will indeed translate
tools but have not found how to introduce the multi-language content.
I guess this is quite a common requirement for any non-single-language
deployment, I wonder how others are achieving this.

Regards,

Julian