[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Gradebook database relations

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Mon Sep 3 07:24:34 PDT 2012

Find the internal Sakai site id in the browser's address bar. For example,

https://qa29.longsight.com/portal/site/8cf99d1c-343e-4bb6-9b1b-f0d0e23ac30d

The site id =  8cf99d1c-343e-4bb6-9b1b-f0d0e23ac30d

Or lookup the SITE_ID in the SAKAI_SITE table by querying the TITLE field
for your site name.  The SITE_ID is the GRADEBOOK_UID in GB_GRADEBOOK_T.