[Using Sakai] Gradebook database relations

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Sun Sep 2 20:15:45 PDT 2012

Mark, thanks - is your code available to see what it does, and how?

Actually I should have been clearer that I am trying to just do a direct database query for the data, to avoid for now having to learn all the innards of the Java APIs and development environment.

I will post this to the Sakai-dev forum and move any follow-ups to there; thanks.

I navigated around from GB_GRADEBOOK_T and could find gradable_objects and GB_Category's, but couldn't find the link from a course to the GRADEBOOK_UID to start the chain of graded entities.

I suppose I could go from course -> Students and correlate them with GB_GRADING_EVENT_T's, but that seems circumspect.