[Using Sakai] Gradebook database relations

Mark J. Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 2 09:07:22 PDT 2012

As it happens, I just did this very thing.

 1. Get an instance of the GradebookService either via injection or
    using the ComponentManager.
 2. GradebookService.getViewableAssignmentsForCurrentUser(String
    gradebookUid) gets a list of Assignments.
 3. For each assignment:
     1. Assignment.getName();
     2. Assignment.getId();
     3. GradebookService.getAssignmentScoreString(courseId,
        assignmentId, userId);

- Mark Norton

PS.  Technical questions like this one are better asked on sakai-dev.