[Using Sakai] anonymous visitor language

joao carneiro jcarneiro at netcabo.pt
Mon Oct 29 05:18:48 PDT 2012

Thanks Miguel, that would be great.

Chrs,

Joao

Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 13:06:56 +0100
From: farreri.sakai at gmail.com
To: sakai-user at collab.sakaiproject.org
Subject: Re: [Using Sakai] anonymous visitor language

    We contributed that feature. I think i have the
      patches for 2.7 and 2.8, let me see our repo.

    El 29/10/2012 13:01, Steve Swinsburg
      escribió:

      I believe this feature is in 2.9, perhaps trunk only. The
        language of a site can be set differently to the default
        language of the overall installation.

      What version Sakai are you using?

      Cheers
      Steve

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 29/10/2012, at 22:44, "Joao Carneiro" <jcarneiro at netcabo.pt>
        wrote:

              Thanks Steve,

              Wouldn’t it be possible to have different default
                languages for different sites?

              Chrs,

              Joao