[Using Sakai] Listing options...

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Sun Oct 21 19:00:39 PDT 2012

When I go to forum messages, the new ones are at the bottom, so I either have to scroll down each time, or resort to the reverse (most recent first date) order.

It seems to me that such sorted view options should be persistent (like in windows!?). When I reverse sort, see the most recent, and look at that message, when I go back up to the thread, they are back to the default sort order, and it takes multiple clicks to resort to see the next message thread.

Should view options be persistent, at least for a session in the forum?