[Using Sakai] resubmit?

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Mon Oct 1 19:21:28 PDT 2012

Thanks - we are using 2.8

I am not sure how to read the JIRA - it shows closed - but I am still having this problem?
My symptoms are as described; I extend, but it does not allow a (first-) submit with an extended date.

Seems like this is an error - if it won't allow any submission, it should not have an option presented to the instructor if there was no original submit.