[Using Sakai] reg: uportal 3.2.0 and sakai 2.8.1 integration using CAS

Prabhu prabhu142003 at gmail.com
Sat May 19 11:28:40 PDT 2012

Hi,

     I am trying to integrate uPortal 3.2.0 and Sakai 2.8.1 using CAS 3.3.5.

Am using the CAS which comes bundled with uPortal for Sakai's authentication
also.

When I click on Login link in Sakai homepage it takes me to the CAS login
page. Once I enter the username and password  and click on login, the TOMCAT
server which runs CAS shutdown automatically.

The whole idea of my project is to have SSO for uPortal and Sakai.

Am open to any other SSO application suggestions.

Please help me out to Integrate the apps

Thanks in advance

Regards,

PRABHU JANAKARAJ,

RHCE - CCNA -- Linux and Networking Consultant,

COIMBATORE - INDIA