[Using Sakai] Sakai Assignment ZIP file wants password

Jeff Ziegler ziegler at umich.edu
Mon May 7 13:33:07 PDT 2012

Most interesting.  Don't recall seeing this one before.  Perhaps a student uploaded a PW-protected zip file as a submission to the Assignment?  I'd look at the submissions for that assignment on the site for something that might interfere.  Also: Does this happen on both Mac and Windows?

Jeff

On May 7, 2012, at 4:02 PM, Marilyn Dispensa wrote:

> User wants to grade assignments off line so clicks the "Download All"
> link for that assignment.
> When unpacking the zip, it is asking for a password so none of the files
> are accessible.
> Does anyone have any leads? Strangely, another assignment in the same
> course, does not have this problem and works as it normally should.
>
> Marilyn
>
> --
> Marilyn Dispensa
> Instructional Technology Coordinator - ITS
> Muller Faculty Center-102
> Ithaca College
> Ithaca,NY
> 607-274-3647
> mdispensa at ithaca.edu

"New != better.  Different != better.  Only better == better."

Jeff Ziegler
Business Systems Analyst
Information Technology Services
Teaching & Learning Group