[Using Sakai] Images in randomized test

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Wed Mar 28 05:56:46 PDT 2012

We are running in production a little but wonderful patch of the
enterprise Samoo. This patch allows to have public URL resources inside
a private non-visible folder in Resources tool. Is really useful for
containing images for Samigo tests.

I don't know if this patch is available in some JIRA, but if not, you
can ask Samoo for it.

Best regards.

Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
Es mejor arrepentirse de lo que se ha hecho que de lo que no se ha
hecho. (Anónimo)