[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] "Autosave" Feature for Tests & Quizzes

Jeff Davidson jdavidso at usouthal.edu
Fri Mar 2 07:00:20 PST 2012

Mathieu:

Thanks...that's very good information.

Jeff

Jeff Davidson
Manager, Learning Management System Services
Innovation in Learning Center
University of South Alabama
(251) 380-2845
(251) 380-2713 (fax)

>>> Mathieu Plourde <mathieu at udel.edu> 3/2/2012 8:15 AM >>>
We recommend to our faculty to create quizzes where students see one
question per page. Every time they hit the next button, the answers get
saved.

Mathieu
==================================
Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Educational Technologist
IT Client Support & Services
mathieu at udel.edu
Office: 302-831-4060
IT Support Center: http://www.udel.edu/help