[Using Sakai] Viewing scores of tests released to selected groups - follow up

Nakamura, Mayuko mnakamu at ilstu.edu
Tue Jun 26 08:17:20 PDT 2012

My colleague, Charles, was asking this question to the list and he went on vacation right after that.  I'm following up about this question and yes we confirmed with the tech people that the section.role.instructor was selected.
So, any other trouble-shooting we can do with this issue?
Mayuko

Hi Charles,

Does this happen to only this site/group? Can you check if you have "section.role.instructor" selected for instructor role in the site?

Thanks,
Karen