[Using Sakai] Planet Sakai stale link cleanup

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Tue Jul 31 18:36:03 PDT 2012

Hello,

[Please feel free to forward this to other lists as appropriate]

I will be cleaning up stale links on Planet Sakai next Wednesday, 8 August 2012.

Here's the FAQ:

-- What is a "stale link"?

If your name is listed in black with a red, dashed underline in
"Subscriptions" rubric at the top-right of the home page on
planetsakai.org, the link is considered "stale" and subject to
REMOVAL.

-- What action do I need to take to stay on Planet Sakai?

To prevent this, you must contact me by 23:59 UTC next Tuesday, 7
August 2012 to fix the URLs.

No action is required if you no longer wish to have your blog listed.

-- Why are you doing this?

Everything needs a periodic clean-up. We should be doing this more often.

-- Do you ever add links to Planet Sakai?

Yes, all the time. Contact me with your name and the "feed URL" for
your blog (RSS, Atom, etc.) to be added.

Seth